Monday, February 02, 2009

A LOVELY Surprise!

Well I'll start off with saying it was a !@#$% of a day and partly a result of my voicing my views/opinions and being shot down for it. Now in hindsight I see I'll have to curb my desire to do this and just ask questions if I want to understand that which is unclear to me. Anyways I'll recover and opening my mail today sure helped in that attempt.

See first I have this LOVELY fabric postcard in my hands (which again has me fighting tears) from Mary Lou C as a Congrats and Thanks for various things. WOW you could have blown me over quite easily I say. Thank you so very very much Mary Lou and your work on this postcard is very lovely.



Then I open a package and smile as this is exactly what I was hoping my agreeing to this personal "swap" was going to turn out to be. See Ann F and I swapped first some silk fabrics and then she had this SRE Notions Case pattern to swap with someone and I jumped at the chance exchanging more fancy fabrics and CQing goodies. I think both of us were very happy with this swap and the items we both received. Thank you very much Ann and yes I will gladly use this bead soup and who knows maybe on one of my BJP projects!!!



Now I look forward to maybe tomorrow a CQ block for me to work on and maybe help relax me more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty postcard! I'm sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully a little stitching will have made that go away.