Monday, July 02, 2007

The LOST is now FOUND!!!

OMGG my poor old heart is just a thumping and my stomach is just a rolling but I'm HAPPY!!!

See last summer I remember showing off my Birthday Sampler Blocks from the CQS swap years ago along with the completed Moondance blocks (only had two more to do) and then I misplaced them both!!! When packing for the Gimli retreat in February, I wanted the other blocks to decide on the remaining two blocks colours - could not be found anywhere and I was just SICK!!! At least I had the remaining fabrics and the patterns at hand to continue working on the chain blocks and eventually the appliques! Every time I looked for something in my mess I'd keep an eye out for them but they did not surface.

Well this morning I got a request for one of my patterns and now I'm searching for that book and what do I come across - YEP HIP HIP HOORAY! - my two jumbo baggies and sets of blocks! PHEWIE talk about a racing heart - I thought I was going to pass out on the spot in that overly warm sewing room! Needless to say I NEED TO WORK ON THAT ROOM AND SOON!

So now both sets of blocks are in the pizza box that Linda M brought back from the US shop hop for me and they are labeled and in my closet for easy retrieval when finally piecing into a quilt top! Gosh this has been a good weekend for me so far and long overdue too. Now back to my postcard making and maybe I'll get them babies finished too.

No comments: