Monday, July 02, 2007

New Postcards finished!

Okay, I really really tried to finish these two sets off on Saturday but circumstances prevented that off and on this weekend. I even just received my oldie 45 rpms (60's and 70's music from then rock n roll and some country) just transferred onto CDs and was enjoying quite the trip down memory lane listening to them while sewing! So without further ado here are the two swaps ready for mailing tomorrow morning.


PC Cottage - Dragons III



PC Cottage - Stained Glass II

And I've also worked on the Mary Engelbreit cards too but they aren't due till August 1st so I'll set them aside and think about the embellishments for them, while I work on my FAPC - Off the Colour Wheel postcards! My plans are drawn up I just need to pick out the fabrics and get to stitching them together. Then I've the CQFriends - Expressing Yourself cards to stitch too by mid-July so have my time planned I'd say.

WOW and somewhere in there I'm stitching up a cuddle quilt too, thank goodness I'm doing it in the quilt as you go method so it's put together as I'm sewing up the blocks. At least I sure hope that is the case as I've not much time to get this finished for a farewell gift.

No comments: