Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Quilting Bee Challenge Winners

YAHOOIE! (ohhh my aching head but I'm so excited I could burst!!!)

I can't show you pics as they weren't allowed at the shop, but will post them here and my Webshots album whenever I can get them, BUT it was a FAMILY/FRIEND clean sweep!!! LOL! One of these days I'll again attempt to enter. I was very impressed as this year there were about 6 entries that I thought could be winners out of the 16 entered - so it could have gone any which way.

See my sister Sylvia took 1st place again, her close friend Fran took 2nd and Sylvia's daughter Pat (first challenge attempt too) took 3rd place and she was going to chuck her piece in the garbage as she was stumped. Go Figure!!! Well her hubby and young son came to it's rescue and gave her suggestions which she liked and finished it off, delivered it and waited for the outcome. She's flying high and so AM I!!! just happy for all three of them!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Sylvia, Fran and Pat!!! YAHOOOIEEEE!!!

No comments: