Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cuddle Quilt Progress

OMGG I'm so happy,
I'm not only seeing PINK,
but I'm just tickled PINK!!!

See I've spent whatever free time I had this weekend (in this sauna of an apartment) piecing the blocks, planning the layout of the two fabrics for the back, and now just layered all three pieces ready for the quilt as you go assembly, block by block.


OH MY, OH My,
even with all this PINK,
I just LOVE the overall effect!!!

Yes I've been taking pics along the way and will post in the group Photos later on this evening (but not on my BLOG as Shauna checks that out periodically and I want to keep the LOOK at least a surprise). I'm very please and sure hope I can put this all together like it's supposed to look!!! At least I will have help from Sylvia, Ricky and Val if needed - thank you gals!

OH and those of you (me included) who did not think the greys would look good with the pinks and browns - well forget it - I'm totally blown away!!! I'd have never picked these colours to go together but I did let her choose the colours and her preference from a list of things I was prepared to make for her and obviously she knew what she was thinking when asked for this colour choice!!!

ROFLOL! Okay back to the stitching!!!

No comments: