Saturday, June 30, 2007

Postcard a makin!

OHHHHHHH I've been having a blast last night and so far today working on my postcards for two groups and it's soooooo much easier now that I have ink in my printer and Bubble Jet Set for the fabric and soon to be testing my first set of printed fabric backs. I goofed last night and did not set the muslin and also did not wait till the BLACK ink dried before spritzing it and it bled a tinsie bit but I hope the gals don't mind as it's still readable. Now I've preset a number of pieces so they are ready to use when needed.

Then I played with one of my sets and OOOOOHHHHHHH had so much fun and just waiting for the violet fabric to dry so I can actually print this baby off! YEP I'm trying my first colour printed front from pics I've taken and can't wait to see how it turns out! Will keep you all posted and naturall will post pics when completed.

No comments: