Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I wanna go back!!!!!

Oh my do I ever miss my friends from the west and after this horrific tornado wreaking havoc so close to our city I'm ready to run away!!! BUT where is it safe from all? I think the only place is maybe within oneself - you never know what is around the corner or down the road!

Okay I've put in two days at work and so far it's been pretty good - BUSY for me - but no added stress so that is good. There are times when I think if I see another number (totally my job) I'll scream but then I just go for the mail or coffee/water or check my emails just for a change of pace and then I'm back at it again.

Now that I've had a number of vacations that were quilt related I really am looking forward to the time I can retire and pick and choose my quilting time. I've a number of "retired" friends that meet on a regular basis and are just waiting for my chance to join in. Also my sister Sylvia asked if I was interested in joining her in some eastern Canada or even US retreats - is she kidding!!! Sure I would, but I'd definitely have to plan for that! Guess I didn't scare her off travelling with me - even if I accidentally went through a red light (very little traffic thank God!). You never know, maybe one day I'll be in your area.

Retirement is coming - I just gotta hang in there for a while longer! LOL!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hey Rose Anne, if you ever come to Aussie land, there is a bed here for you... it's just like a retreat here and we'd love to have you come stay with us.
hugz - Faye