Thursday, February 02, 2023

Catchup - Jan 31st-Feb 2nd

Jan 31st

Okay here's proof that Wheels just gets me up if he's lucky just about hourly to "eat snow", some times joined by pals but not as often.  YES I change the water daily and sometimes twice if debris floating.  

So while they are napping I'm reading over my embroidery tester class notes and work on some homework!  Hmmmm hopefully I've not bitten off more than I can chew!!!  Sorry pictures can't be posted till after June!  😘



Yeah zipped out and picked the girls up for a short mall walk and lunch, pick up more scrappy fabric to finish off some Wonky Log Cabin UFO blocks from last Jan/Feb then back to the dogs.

I then tatted Day 9 of the 2023 TIAS and I'm thinking it's a playful monkey that once it's leg is finished, we'll tie/cut then reattach to those two picots and do it's head!!!  Yep that's my guess!


Obviously I jinxed myself today when I said the dogs were behaving since Sunday's up and down constantly to go outside and eat snow.  Well today before and after supper I sat down to watch TV and read and noticed the plaster on the floor then the HOLE!!!  SHEESH, I wonder who's the culprit!  Guess the powder dust will be washed away after being outside in the snow!  Will check tomorrow for evidence before letting them out!  🧐  Yeah and what then!!!


Oooohhhhh I'm pooped!  Good thing I've the crew to let out to eat snow, bathroom breaks and feed and occassional ear scratching as I'm not sure I'd even get up from sewing.  See it was going so good I was determined to finish these 23 wonky log cabin blocks started  Jan-Feb 2022.  Well they are finished and maybe not as scrappy as I'd hoped with my repetitive colours in same spots, but still appealing to me.  I think when I get home I'll audition sashing, I'm thinking a lighter fabric but will see!   


AND more importantly, while using the plastic table cloth for a base I FOUND hidden inside, my previous year's mystery of the virtual retreat.  I've the sashing lying around and more individual blocks but could not find the larger blocks that were completed.  Well another UFO to be added to the list for completion this year!!!

Ohhhh and I got sneaky with the dogs and sat their toy box on end to cover that hole while out for my appointment!   AND it was untouched!!!!


No comments: