Friday, September 09, 2022

Catchup - Sept 5th-9th

Sept 5th

Oh my Oh my what a lovely day!  Why can't summer be like is all the time?

I'm so glad I got and out the door to Edna's and we walked to the Forks for a fattening lunch in the awesome outdoors.  I inhaled mine as usual!


Now the return walk and then home to plan my week's quilting projects for the lake!

Well that was a lovely walk back showing Edna the Aboriginal tent village that has grown. Then we come across some "walk" that we had to detour to not get caught up in.  Ruth posted, "That looks like a CUPE flag I think it’s their annual Labour Day March. From Memorial Park to Vimy Ridge Park for a family picnic."




This world needs to smarten up and ALL people need to LEARN TO LIVE TOGETHER without abuse, discrimination, protests and destruction of other's property!  Enough already!!!


Sept 8th

Guess where we are Tina?  Olive Garden, Polo Park.  No we're not on a road trip just girls out to Marshall Fabrics and Edna to her quilting group.


Sept 9th

WOW I love this travel through her years!  Not sure if this link will work here, I tried to find a website but no luck.  Maybe the link below the picture will have this slide show in is write up.

Queen Elizabeth through the years

What a beauty!  😪

https://doyouremember.com/172866/rainbow-over-buckingham-palace-queen-elizabeth-dies

Plans are in the works for my European River Cruise to happening in July 2023!!!! I think it's on this ship. Once reserved my proposed itinerary will be posted! I'm getting excited again! 😊


AND if that is not excitement enough for me, I'm packing up so tomorrow heading out to Cliff Lake RV Park (supposedly great fishing, but we're going quilting) near Perrault Falls, Ontario. This time Sylvia and I will have Pat and Edna joining us. Besides sewing and relaxing, we'll be visiting Sylvia's long time friends there and in Dryden. On the way we'll be stopping into Kenora to visit Adeline plus Born to Quilt! It'll be a busy Saturday but all of us are looking forward to it!!!

These are teasers - last year's pictures!





No comments: