Thursday, September 22, 2022

Catchup - Sept 20th-22nd

Sept 20th

So yesterday I cut out three more baby bath towels and today prepped the 'Lil yellow rubber duckies', hopefully finish off tomorrow. 


The other day Florence contacted me to see if family or friends wanted some of her tomatoes or the mega harvest of apples from their ONE tree?  



See she's "made juices by boiling full washed fruit sliced open, strained, very little pulp in juice, no sugar added.  
Sauce - sliced, no cores but skin, lemon juice to keep from browning, cooked, food processor.  Frozen in small containers.  Good for lunch.
Finished coring and cutting the 2 pails of pears, and 3 pails of dropped apples soaked in salt water, bagged 2 large zippys for crumbles."
So today I picked up whatever they brought in, divided it up and delivered too!  

Then met Edna and walked to Stella's across from the Bay for supper, now home relaxing and massaging my aching knuckle that got a nasty crack when leaving Stella's.  It swelled right away, like hit a nerve maybe.


And today Sylvia, Audrey and Diane are hopefully enjoying this same show too! It was awesome and again thank you Taunya!


Sylvia, "All of us enjoyed it. Very good lots of laughter. Lots of women there. A few men." 

Sept 21st

Edna made apple crisp already from Florence's apples and invited me over for dessert after grocery shopping! YUMMY!!!!


Sept 22nd

So here's the three baby bath towel sets I sewed up the past two days off and on! These are about a 40" square and left overs makes maybe 2-3 hand towels and 3-5 facecloths. Over the years many family members and friends received the towels as gifts and a few even asked for a second as first child would not share with the new baby! 😀  


This time I gave up trying to find baby items for the hoodie and am getting quite adept at making my 'Lil yellow rubber duckies' and quite fitting for a bath towel. Should have tried that years ago along with fancying the facecloths as butterflies! 

If I had the psychic powers, I could have some of these made up ready to go!

AND thanks to Florence and Wayne's fresh zuc and tomatoes, here's tonight's supper! Stuffed Zucchini Boat but I left out some ingredients, mainly marinara sauce but it's still very YUMMY!  


Dang this is so easy and I don't know why I don't make it more often.

Great idea!


OMGG this is from Auckland NZ, supper out with Jo Newsham, my CQI online friend and my then hostess! You a sweetheart!!! 💞💞💞


WOW neat sky while out on errands!



No comments: