Monday, October 12, 2020

Oct 8th - 12th

 Oct 8th

Yeah tonight I finished off two more mask orders (6 child's and one teen/small) in the nick of time. Now to check once home and see what other orders are left!

Oct 9th

Oct 9th

What a beautiful autumn day for a drive back to Winnipeg! Only saw one eagle flying and a bunny lazily crossing Hwy #1. I did get a picture of the tamaracks changed colour in Ontario but missed the spot near Hadashville corner in Manitoba! Sadly we saw three dead deer! Sylvia got the keys to her apartment, we unloaded some stuff and now relaxing at Pat's!


Oct 10th

Ohhh I can't wait till we can have a painting day (quilting too) whenever she's up to it, not just when I travel out for a week or so!


That was my first virtual memorial service through Facebook and the Beausejour Community Church for Phil Van Bergen's celebration of life! Beautiful and I'm glad I remembered him as everyone said he lived his life! RIP Phil, you deserve it!

Oct 11th

Well another mask order completed, that leaves one more of 5 left from September to catch up on. Then to go through my Christmas fabrics and decide which I'll use for masks and work on three orders on file!


SHEESH people wear your masks in public OR even in your family gatherings - if you must gather!!!!


Be thankful, be happy, but please be safe!
Thank you Colleen for sharing!


I'm still gonna make this hat one day, maybe not to wear, but as a table decoration!!!


Yeah!!!!!! Today I've caught up on my September orders, in the nick of time too! Now when I get back from my second trip to Dryden I'll start on those winter/Christmas mask orders I've noted.


Oct 12th

Three years ago for Len's 80th! So sad! RIP Len!!! ❤❤❤


WOW I didn't think we'd get anymore awesome Autumn days after the past few cool windy ones! Thank you Lord! It's so much more enjoyable for me to be with the crew and enjoy the back deck too, much to Griffin's annoyance cause he wants inside, whimpy boy! And some squirrel has Wheeler's attention, annoyed as all get out that we are out and he can't get to the seeds! Oh boy!




Couldnt see shooting into the sun, just hoped I'd have dogs and sqirrel! Oh well 2 out of three is good!

No comments: