Friday, October 23, 2020

Catchup - Oct 19th-22nd

 Oct 19th

It was a very easy ride back yesterday with less and less snow visible as we approached Manitoba, highway was dry - that was good. I had a relaxing night and now going to catch up on the few mask orders and cut out the towel tops too. Tomorrow hopefully pull out/photograph my winter and Christmas fabrics, prep linings for mask orders and pack those for Friday's return to Dryden. Yes, I'm taking Sylvia back, prepping a few more radio website classifieds and help pack more for moving and recycle. Hopefully all that will be left is her kitchen and clothes while waiting to see if the house sells! 🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗

Oct 21st

Guess the trying to snow yesterday turned into it's closer to winter than we want it to be yet! I just hope it's not the sticking around type as yet, I've more travelling in store this week!


Sylvia and I were just saying how much we miss the interaction of sewing friends at our quilting retreats this year! And what pops up from memories is South Beach Quilt Retreat frim 2016.  Soon we might have smaller family/friends day retreats in her gathering room once she's moved in, hopefully sooner than later!

Two days and I kinda caught up on my orders, winter/Christmas ones left to plan out yet. But I finished off these for Barb n Pat, Angela n Joan's friends and two special orders from Adele's clients. Now I've printed off my tatting pattern for the December exchange and cutting out the dress towel tops Linda ordered. Also a couple of special masks and scrub cap for Edna. These are for down time back at Sylvia's between packing again! 🤗🤗🤗





Oct 22nd

I can't believe I've let this happen! This baby has been sitting not used for a very long time! I'm probably going to have to read the manual again before starting it up again! SHEESH!!!!


Let's hope this will be a good day!

It was an awesome fall day to gather for a very small family Celebration of Life for Leonard, my brother-in-law! The service was very nice, the girls all did a lovely portrayal of his life and the wonderful powerpoint presentation of his life was a lovely ending to the service! The graveside internment was only for Sylvia and the girls. I was thankful to stay well back during the service and with zoom capabilities I did get a few pictures and afterwards was allowed to step forward to say farewell too! ❣







All the immediate family, except 2 yr old Astro. 








No comments: