Thursday, October 08, 2020

Oct 7th n 8th

 Oct 7th

Okay today it was dreary, overcast and rainy till 6ish when it cleared on the sunset west side and colourful overcast on the east side! WOW!!!

Sunset west side

East side

North side

East side again once clouds moved in.

My favourite shot!

Oct 8th

AUTUMN, that awesomely beautiful brief season in our year! It was so beautiful and Sylvia's front yard was covered in leaves and more yet to drop! So I decided after lunch to rake up as much as I could and bag as much in the 4 she had before heading back to the city tomorrow. I'll finish off next week, if nature allows, once she gets more bags.

I wish this would last a couple of months.

The worst is to the right under the birch tree.


Front yard all done, just the boulevard and easeway to do next week.

I sure earned our Chinese combination dinner tonight!  Mostly packed ready to leave hopefully early tomorrow for Winnipeg! 

No comments: