Sunday, September 06, 2020

Catchup - Aug 20th-23rd

Aug 20th

OMGG I'm not one for technology when it doesn't WORK!!!!!  I had no TV this morning and half hour on chat with SHAW didn't fix it so then a just about an hour on the phone, alongwith a disconnect from my end by mistake, a secong techie, it's finally fixed but no time on my PVR box!  I'll live with it, as I remember another time it took ages to get it to channel/time display - no more patience for that now!  😜😜😜

Aug 21st

OMGG!!!! I truly want to relive this trip again!

It was awesome to meet two excoworkers, Angie and Ruth, at Stella's on Provencher and again I had my favorite sandwich, I said I was going try something new, but NAH! 

Talk about perfect timing for the "crews" pet sitting weekend, thank you Angie!  See since Tuesday I've been inundated with mask orders (35 plus whatever extra for Adele) and need an escape!  So this weekend is for relaxing, tatting and hand applique with maybe a few hours home for a bit of sewing! Depends!

Something different to post!  I used to love photography loads, even belonged to a camera club years ago and won some ribbons for my photos.  Well today I noticed Angie's new lawn decor and totally love it! Then on the deck I saw this dragonfly, not sure if resting or not, left it alone.  It's wings are very intriguing!





Aug 22nd

Finally cool enough to enjoy outside, even breakfast on the deck with the dogs!  Except Griffin wants back in and Wheeler wants to play!



So far so good!!!  Picked up Santa Lucia special pizzas and over to Barb's for lunch and then a balcony visit!  I brought my hand stitching with me!  Thank you for the B&W pieces of fabrics too!  

Now back to the "crew" and we're outside for a spell!  Nice and coolish!  OMGG Jake the cat jumped at the screen door, lucky it didn't open and escape on me!  Guess he doesn't like us outside!!!

🙄🙃🤣🙄🙃🤣🙄🙃🤣🙄🙃🤣🙄🙃🤣 Definitely not in this lifetime and for sure not in my apartment!!!


I gotta share this one!!!!!


Ohhhh this is a first time catching Jake at the dogs' water bowl!  Yes he gets fresh water in his bowl daily.



Well here's my niece's dog photos that I love, her name is Rosie!  Thank you April for the pics!




Brennan's not skunked!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aug 23rd

Morning!  Even the chipmunk posed!



I know even if I've no partner! 🤣


I should have gone and had breakfast on the deck earlier instead of inside and only coffee outside!  The dogs had maybe 15 minutes in the shade with the breeze before heading in. I lasted maybe 45 minutes before it started heating up!  Dang it!!!!  So carted my hand applique back in, but now I've the Blue Jays game on too!


Ohhhhh I sure find the recently learnt back basted needle turned hand applique so very very relaxing!  Heck I'm so relaxed I'm close to dosing off!  LOL!!!!!


YAHOOIE!!!!  The hand applique on this postcard is DONE!  Once home I'll do the embroidered stems and some outline stitches for leaf details.  Then the finishing of my first fabric postcard in like 5-10 years since the last swapping interaction!  It feels good to do something other than masks!


Forgot to switch leaves but still added the turned up corner. 

I'm treating myself to a different stirfry! Thank you to Colleen for the zucchini and Edna for the beans mixed in with shrimp and sweet potates instead of my usual Udon noodles with Mongolian sauce.  Strange but good! Not sure if it'll be enough or I might need an evening toast snack!


OMGG I love this more so besides them eating mosquitoes!!!  They are my body's curse for sure!  Mosquitoes that is!


Definitely not acceptable!!!!


Smooth delicious Nespresso coffee with Almond Bliss!  Heavenly with feet up and watching hockey!  Crew are all napping so moreso heavenly!

Hey Angie do you think the dogs would let Jake have this in the livingroom?  

Now I'm sure Hamish would love his own chair, what do you think Nancy and/or Stefan?  

Their own Afghans too!


Yes perfect thinking!


No comments: