Monday, March 05, 2018

This morning!!!!

Good Morning Winter!  You're back!  For how long this time?  Snowfall not as heavy as last night.  I'm going nowhere today!  These are from 6:30am.




Well I guess it snowed more since 6:30am or blowing as I had to shovel a path down the steps as Bella just pranced around the deck and would not go in the yard.  It looked like a small slope with no indication of the steps.  Then I thought I'd better clear off the car so I could move it when the snow clearing service came to clear the about 8 inches out if the drive.  Not even sure I can get the bins to the road past both cars until clearing is done.  And now with the winds picking up the TV is a Weak or No Signal.  Good I've my phone and embroidery to keep me busy.  Definitely not going anywhere today.



No comments: