Tuesday, March 06, 2018

March 5th cont'd

Hopefully I'm going to keep working on these embroidery projects from 2017 Year of Stitches to completion this year!


He he he the pups went outside but Bella stayed napping.  When they came in they kinda begged for a treat and Bella got up for that.  Then the pups went into the living room and Bella went to the door.  I had to be quick to let her out but keep these "boys" inside. 😃  Wheeler was not pleased with me but too bad.  Then they all settled down again.

Well lights out and I'm under the covers and all three dogs going ballistic on me.  So to the front window I go to see what gives.  HEY the snow cleaners had half the driveway done before I could get out there to move my car!  Now it's taken care of till the next snowfall and hopefully after I'm gone!  😁

No comments: