Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Purging Still!

Yesterday I cleaned out another two huge boxes that couldn't close and a wagon full again to haul to shredding, book sale and recycling.  Who knows I just might have open house this Christmas?

Then today i picked up Barb for Boston Pizza lunch and took her to Party Stuff for her son's 18th birthday celebration stuff!  Awesome for some friend time!


I just be sick as I've not done this much work purging etc so many days in a row!

YAHOOOIIEEEEE!!!!!  After my outing with Barb I returned home, did a load of laundry, packed clothes for tomorrow's dog sitting session, and started dishes but got sidetracked.   I went through the two boxes of bathroom stuff that was moved into the bedroom in October when bathroom repairs were done and now all I kept fits in the undersink cabinet.  YEAH!!!!  Again more added to the garbage bag!  Now relaxing before I start organizing what sewing stuff I need to move over too!  Sometimes I think this pet sitting is too much work!  🙃

No comments: