Friday, March 09, 2018

My First Full Day With Katsu

The first picture was this one only patch of fog nearby on last night's walk.  Weird!

Well not sure where this Fog Advisory or the -28 wind chill was as it wasn't anywhere near our 9am morning walk.  Actually I was overdressed but still comfortable.  Both of us were enjoying the exercise on the freshly plowed roads and some sidewalks - Katsu sniffing to his glory and me enjoying the frosty beauty.  About 3/4 of the way around our 3.25 km route he slowed down and so did I - guess morning walks I'll keep shorter and enjoy longer afternoon walks.  I think I tired him out as he's napping - no running crazily!  AHHH!!





This was a first for me of being left waiting for lunch at Stella's on Pembina.  There I was taking up a table only to hear my friend was not going to make it as she had back issues.  I understand that and kinda my fault not reconfirming too.  I went ahead and ordered my lunch and it was delicious as usual.



OK so probably twice a week I'll track this distance when I'm walking with Edna besides the 3X daily walks with Katsu.  I'm hoping this pet sitting gets me back to where I was last summer!

No comments: