Friday, March 02, 2018

March 1st n 2nd

Yesterday - March 1st

The day started with Wheeler being so goofy but growing up too!  He loves being outside moreso than Griffin and today captured this pic.  Eating icy snow.  Now all three are put there - pups horsing around.


Lovely day relaxing with the crew the morning and I can't believe that they didn't start stirring till 6:47 am - WOW!!!

Then finally after maybe 5 years or so Shirley and I enjoyed a homemade lunch at her condo plus an afternoon of stitching and visiting.  It was just awesome.  Thank you Shirley and I look forward to the next whenever possible.

Yes I did finish one of the fern stems on my Rose Table Topper and hopefully more the next couple days.  And hopefully Darlene and I can manage a visit and stitching soon too!

Oh and I managed to replace my broken rear window wiper - YEAH!  And it works!  Was told that there's a snow storm coming this weekend.  Might just stay put here if so.

Today - March 2nd

Having a salad n bread sticks with Nestor  (excoworker) after our 7 km walk in Kildonan Place.  Plus Quarks had a 25% off last sale price and I bought slip on Sketchers for  $40 taxes included.


OK my probably broken toe has finally shrunk back to it's normal size - which I wish it hadn't.  See it's now moving around in my shoe as I walk and getting jostled and naturally aching as it was freshly hurt!  DUH!!!  Also the discoloration has shifted!


OK so I relaxed this afternoon while the dogs played outside some.  After my leftovers supper we're down in the family room (except Bella who's upstairs) and I'm on the chaise lounge stitching and watching the Jets hockey game.  Let's hope they win tonight.  The pups don't care for my "rocking horse embroidery stand" so staying clear of it but horsing around as usual.  Oh Bella came down to join us!  Darn it.  I'm watching the game and next it switches to a recording and I can't change the channel.  So gather my stuff and back upstairs with the crew too.  It was so comfy on the chaise.   😉





Jake finally posed so nicely for me!  YEAH they won this one!  Hope the road trip games are win situations too!  OMGG I'm not sure which dog is releasing the silent but deadly bombs and not just once!!!!!  🤢  Not so nice an end to a lovely day!

No comments: