Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Lovely Day!

Well my day started off nicely with s short walk to my appt then Darlene picked me up for a wonderful Santa Lucia belated birthday lunch.  She even bought me a very soft earthy light cotton wrap scarf (seen just behind me on the chair) and even half my pizza to take home too!!!  Thank you Darlene - it was lovely visit!!!!

Then followed by a lovely afternoon with Janice Palmer visiting Mila Maximets and Robert too at their home and 'Park Garden'.  Your yard will definitely be beautiful when finished off.   If you'd like to see her recent photos just give her FB link a try.  We had a snack of carrot cake covered with Seabuckthorn icing and homemade chocolates too with her own freshly garden picked chamomile tea.  It's totally different that store bought tea!!!!  And too boot Janice came out with some awesome clothes - pays to be tiny.  But I gained too as I was gifted a lovely dresser scarf and this swanky hat!!!  Thank you Mila!!!!!!



No comments: