Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tatted Beaded Dragonfly

This isn't new except in the fact that it was made early in December for a Christmas card but I forgot to take the picture. I wanted something special for a quilter friend and this is made that it can be removed and either sewn onto something, attached to a lapel pin or added into a quilt block project. I just loved it and for some reason got talking and forgot to pull out my camera during our Christmas potluck and also the gift exchange. DUH!



Lovely, isn't it!  And I know she just LOVES it too!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful dragonfly! The beads make it extra special!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely! What a special gift to give someone. Thanks for sharing it:)


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is very very pretty Rose Anne- it will be great on a cq-are you planning on tatting more for yourself?

ktj