Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Baby's BACK!!!

I think there is a song with those words from way back when???  Anyways, I got back from errands before the hockey game started, so I'll now settle into some hand stitching until my hair apt for 3:00 pm then I'll be back for the rest of Hockey Canada!!!


Anyways I meant that I've just picked up my sewing machine "Rita" (picture is from her previous home - not mine) from servicing and except for some minor feed adjustments she's been given a clean bill of health so to speak for the next leg of her sewing life!  Yep made me smile to see there were no major problems (or extra costs) as I have a quilting retreat coming up soon and definitely will need her for that!  LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's "My boyfriend's back" (and there's going to be trouble...)!!!! I hope you're not looking for trouble and that your baby works great!

Pat J.

Linda Mullen said...

wow, I haven't seen Rita in a while. Good to hear that she's still running well.