Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life - Times and Changes

An email from a dear friend just twigged my brain into writing this! I'm not sure if it's one or a combination of the therapy, hypnosis, change of medication and eating habits but I feel like a different person and lots more happy with myself. Maybe still not the "positive" thinker that she would want me to be but I'm getting there with baby steps. I know that my home life seems more "relaxed" and well work still has it's up and downs but I am learning to get up and go for a walk instead of blowing up and having reprecussions for me!

But what matters most is that I've even bought myself some new pants and tops and paying more attention to my looks (earrings too) lately and the compliments are a telling sign. Also I guess it's the extra walking I'm doing at lunch time that is helping to trim some flab and my clothes are fitting instead of snug like they used to. So let's hope the Dr. tomorrow sees a change too since Oct. and that my test results are positive too! Would sure make my day!

No comments: