Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tatting Again!

Yep, it's been a bit of a dry spell so to speak as everything I tried to TAT is a might ahead of what I've learnt already and very confusing so I dropped it. That was OK as I'm running behind in some CQing and postcard commitments and needed to get them done - some are and some will be so that's good.

BUT I needed a couple of tatted items for this Christmas Cracker exchange I'm in so had to just get to it!!! Well I was mighty impressed with myself that I actually made this lovely dragonfly, but first I had to read up on "split chains" (still don't get it). Now can you imagine glass beads inside the body rings? I can!!! So that's a start and then I'll do a split ring trim for one of the seam finishes and that should be it for the tatting.



I truly do LOVE the fabrics I chose for the block though!!! Now back to the embroidery input and then that'll be finished and hopefully into the mail on Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tatted dragonfly is really cute!