Friday, November 27, 2009

PHEW!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was exhausted yesterday when after work I did some major fabric purging!!! HA!!!

Well I was up my usual time and out the door by 8:30 for quick zip into work as I forgot something and naturally a question from my Manager (grinning) before on the run doing:

-- 10:00 am drop off a large bag of sewn PJs and nightshits with toothpaste n brushes each and a bag of personal care samples a co-worker gave me

-- home to load up 3 boxes and two large bags of fabric odds n ends for the Mennonite Community charity works
-- 10:30 am drop off a large bag of quilts for kids along with a bag of personal care samples too from a fellow quilter
-- 11:00 am met Anne from Morris and made arrangements to drop off the fabric etc
-- headed off to Nygaards on Notre Dame and found a pair of dress pants at a great price - no t-shirts
-- stopped into Economy Textiles and WOW they had buttons for my towels and some awesome trim for my CQing at a great price too
-- stopped into Michaels and used my 50% off coupon on a package of soup mix beads for a project I have to work on this weekend
-- 1:30 pm headed off to meet Anne's hubby and transferred all my boxes n bags into their car
-- 2:00 pm stopped at Tim's for a quick lunch
-- 2:30 pm stopped at Dollarama for a Happy Birthday hellium balloon n card for Ruth from her fellow Aurora Quilters
-- 2:45 pm dropped in on Ruth and visited for an hour - she's doing good
-- 3:45 pm headed off to EyeWear to have my glasses adjusted
-- 4:00 pm headed for Nygaards on Broadway and there found a lovely dressier t-shirt at a good price
-- 4:30 headed for home to relax!!!

SHEESH I swear it's easier to go to work and crunch numbers all day and deal with a headache than all this running around and being totally worn out!!! NOW I totally understand you Sylvia when you say you need the next day to regroup after running into town the day before!!! It's no wonder when you have to plan your day to get everything you want done as it's an hours drive one way to town for you, so you can't forget and zip back to get it!!! LOL!

No comments: