Monday, November 23, 2009

Hand Dyed Tatting Yarn!!!

OMGG on the Tatlist there was a post about free tatting patterns on Craft Gossip site and well did I have fun checking it out!!!

Then I came across The Yarnplayer's Tatting Blog - awesome patterns and yarns too! Too bad I'm not into tatted jewellry as she does some AWESOME stuff! I could not resist and had to place an order for the A Leaf Falls thread - hope it comes fast so I can play with some of my new patterns from the Craft Gossip!!!

Ain't it pretty!!!
(from The Yarnplayer's Etsy shop)

3 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

What a nice promo you've done here - thanks a bunch :-D

Judy said...

gorgeous colours!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love Yarnplayer's patterns and HDT's! She's a fabulously talented tatter and very generous with her understanding of the art of tatting!