Thursday, January 03, 2008

YAHOOOIEEEEE!

Yep, that means I'm finally caught up with my tardy postcards and these Victorian beauties will be in the mail tomorrow morning! PHEW!!! All I can say is I played lots during New Years with these while stitching with Adeline and I'm very very very pleased with them.

Even though I have one of these already from another group's swap, I did another for myself but changed the colour of the flowers this time.


NOPE, I'm not happy with that (too overpowering) and thankfully I realized BEFORE embellishing the others, so I returned to the original scheme of colours and am very pleased. So hope my swap partners are too.


Guess that is why these colours were chosen in the first place. LOL!

And this last one is the one I did originally a while back but did the coral satin stitching and was not keen on that so this time I changed to a grey, think I like that lots better!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

OMG Rose Anne those are beautiful!
I am so jealous of not being in that swap with you to receive one of your postcards. You do some amazing artistic works.

Hugs, Joy A.

Linda Mullen said...

I like the first and the third ones, they are stunning.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Talented woman. :)