Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ornaments Completed

Okay, finally my babies are completed, crocheted and assembled and embellished and are ready to be mailed this week. I hope that when they finally arrive that you like them and that they grace your tree or home next season!



"Snowflake Ornament" designed by: Lee Mathewson (freebie online) http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/6340/sflaker2.html


Crocheted Angel (now the gold is not right in this picture and I could not adjust it either) from a book of Angels I have and right now have misplaced in that mess of a sewing room so can't give you the actual name. BUT I changed the actual layout to my liking over the years and then the hair to gold, along with the lower edge. There was another version with blue glitter crochet cotton but I don't seem to have pics of that one, but I was not that thrilled with it - guess I'm to traditional when it comes to Angels!

2 comments:

Ati said...

Hi Rose Anne,
We, in this little yahoo group I am in, have asked permission from Sharon B to use her instrucions.
We all have done her "Encrusted"class in the past years.

Susan said...

The angel is great, but I absolutely love the snowflake!