Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally - another set completed!

OKAY, finally an update with a picture!!! Sorry but I've truly been working my fingers to the quick with my swap 12.5" crazy patch block which I can't show you pics as yet as it's a "secret" swap and hopefully will be completed soon (I'm 3/4 of the way done). Also I'm trying to work on my postcard swaps which now are caught up - well for two days anyways - then the 15th's postcards will be running late again! Sorry ladies, but these are the last of my swaps (FAPC - Breast Cancer Awareness, PCC - Spiders and Victorian, and I think that's all) for a while and then "IF" I sign up for more it will be one at a time only.

SO, here is my PC Cottage 1930s postcard complete with a tiny black spider on the blue fabric. Hope it's too everyone's liking. Now off to mail them so I don't forgets on Monday!!

2 comments:

zizzybob said...

I like it, I like it alot. I wish it was coming to my house. I have received one of your cards and I just can't believe the beautiful handwork you do. Your cards are worth the wait.

Unknown said...

Oh I just love your fan cq block is there a pattern for this/ Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.