Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hugz for Kerry - Part 3

Well I'm back at it and gosh this takes lots of time and energy to make a quilt! But I LOVE what it looks like so far and I must apologize I do not have the capabilities in this poor apartment to take proper pictures. Anyways, I've added on both bottom and top batik borders and now to add the side borders and then the final dark green border and it will be finished - at least on my part of this quilt for Kerry!

Here are a few pics but like I said they aren't that great but at least give you an idea of what I'm doing. This is a close up of the 1" dark green, 3" X 12" batik strips sewn for inner border, 1.5" dark green, and the final 3.5" X 12" batik strips sewn for outer border.

Here's the bottom right corner.

Here's the top right corner.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Hi RoseAnne;

Just had fun checking out your blog. Nice to read about your quilting (and other) adventures. I'll check back again.

Alisa (Cdnquiltswappers)

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Beautiful quilt. What a special thing to do.