Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Good from The Bad

Okay, guess you're wondering where the heck she gets her titles from!!! Sometimes I wonder too! LOL!

Anyways, this one sums up how I feel today! See the day started not to badly until I stepped outside into that frigid chilled through to the bone artic winds hit me! I kinda stood there a sec and wondered whether I return to the apartment and get my parka, windpants and touque but then I thought NAH, I just did not feel like it so I just shivered and yanked up my hood and went to work. It was going to be a might rushed as we were all leaving for our Divisional meeting shortly after getting there but I got a few things done and then left. Well I don't know if it was getting chilled once again or what but in the 3 hour meeting I had to dash out three times to the lou and even my favourite pizza for lunch didn't do anything to appease it either. Good thing I live close to work so I just came straight home and have been up and down all day!

Needless to say I didn't get much of anything done at home either, just put my feet up and relaxed and when I felt like it stitched a bit too. I finished the edge stitching on the following postcards and hopefully I'll be feeling better to go to work and also mail them off. Yes they are basically the same but there are slight differences.

No comments: