Friday, June 09, 2017

Feeling Ecstatic!

And proud I'm published in the Canadian Lacemaker Gazette, Vol. 31, No. 4, Summer 2017.  Thank you Jocelyn for asking.  And not only my single quilt block with my tatted red maple leaf on it but of the finished wall hanging BUT I even have a half page story too!!!  I was so busy when Jocelyn asked for the pictures and background for this publication - I knew she was posting a collage of Canadian lace projects but didn't think my story too.  I thought that was only for release info and just about forgot it and was reminded again so I sent my write up for the competition instead of rewriting.  Poof I then totally forgot about it till my free copy arrived!!!  WOW WEEE!!!

Front cover.

My half page scoop!

My two photos on the back cover!

1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

That's very exciting, good for you!