Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Doing Good!

Well I had my H1N1 shot Friday noon and while back at work thought I was doing Good with just a bit of tiredness and feeling out of sorts late afternoon, but nothing like others were complaining about. YEAH RIGHT!!! Mmmmm Hmmmmm!

At MPQ (quilt meeting) around 8:00 I was feeling more tired and quiet but the worst was reaching across the table with my left arm (don't do that with my right much anymore) when the pain in my arm/shoulder hit and I sat right back down. When home, took a Tylenol and went to bed early, but what a waste as I was up every hour or so not finding a comfortable position to sleep without the pain building (had radiated up towards my neck and into my shoulder blade). Like I mentioned to a friend when I called my regrets to this morning's meeting that I felt like I played tackle football all night and no fun at all either as it was all by myself!!!

This morning I again took a Tylenol and went back to bed until the pain woke me again. Then I gave up and got up - too cranky right now to show my face anywhere - hopefully it'll ease soon and that'll be all the reaction I'll have which would be good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's terrible. Surely that is an unusual response. Maybe you should check with your doctor.