Friday, July 20, 2007

A Present at WORK!!!

WOW I remember asking for one of those legal sized monitors a couple of years ago when I saw one of the techies using it, but was just told wishful thinking. Well I said it wasn't fair as I worked with huge spreadsheets and sometimes copying from one program to another or to another spreadsheet and had this piddly humongous TV like monitor!!! I guess things were in the works as that was soon upgraded to a 17" monitor which did make things a bit easier but I still craved that ONE - shoot it even rotated from portrait to landscape and I thought WOW I would be in my glory with that baby!





WELL guess it was noted and eventually budgeted for as Tuesday I did receive a 22" landscape monitor (not the rotating one though) and what a dream working on my side by side worksheets and not having to squint cause it was zoomed down to show as much as I could read!!! AWESOME!!!

Naturally I had to rearrange my desk as all did not fit with this wider addition! LOL!

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

TOO many numbers for this brain anymore!!!
ENJOY!