Thursday, February 29, 2024

Catchup - Feb 11th-17th

Feb 11th

Hmmmm hope I'm free to check it out!!! I love quilt shows!


Feb 12th

Dang what next!!!


So I forgot to post our puzzle visit yesterday. We finished off that eagles puzzles Sylvia had bought at the Mission Thrift Store for $3, faster going than the crazy quilt one of mine! She'd chosen Kristen's loaned puzzle to do next. But last night Anita dropped one off, but wants it back, so Sylvia started it last night!





Today I sorted out a few mismatched "opposites" ACQ mystery blocks plus stitched up #11 and #12 for February. So now they are all noted on printouts and in my gallery. Hopefully the next set will go smoothly! I'm sure it's soon nearing completion and assembly process.



Feb 13th

Well I again went over to Sylvia's to set some puzzle, which we finished it too! Then started to sort out the pieces for the Aurora Borelis. She had made mushroom rice and chicken casserole, which I like, so invited me for supper, even some leftovers for another time. Then we decided to set the tents pieces before I went home! Lots of same colours with slight shade changes and smaller pieces sizes. 💞




Feb 14th

OHHHH MYYYY it's been a gazillion years I've been out for supper! Thank you Kristen and Sylvia for arranging this evening. Hope it's an awesome meal and bubbly company. And free dessert, 2 plates for 5 of us!!!
Well definitely a Galentines Day supper!!! I honestly had not heard this before!!!



Feb 15th

OMGG!!! This is a first that I've forgotten to post about receiving a fabric postcard from my swap, I was not up to par then. Annette I'm totally SORRY for not acknowledging on January 22nd that your lovely Paris in Springtime postcard had arrived, reminded me of my July visit. I love your rendition of the Tower and the blossoms. The variegated satin stitch added to the spring theme. Thank you so much.


What an awesome idea for a personal I Spy book too! ❤️❤️❤️


Well here's the confirmation off ZOOM that the two quilts from you Barb, Kim and Dianne were donated to MPQ ABC. Loveliest of those donated.





Feb 17th

So I made it to another Aurora Quilters meeting and here's the start of my project today. When it grows up it'll be another NICU coverlet.



And Pat enjoy ribbing me about such small squares, even 2 seconds for one block rippit!!! 😉

No comments: