Friday, November 03, 2023

Catchup - Nov 1st-3rd

Nov 1st

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!


Ohhhhh this is soooooo sad.



Woody has been vandalized and weather abused so he's now in a St. Boniface gallery.

Well it's been a rough two days with returned hip/leg pain and very reduced walking. Took me half an hour to walk the 5 blocks to my nearby Lab for bloodwork this morning. Not sure if driving on those icy roads tensed up did me in or what. Last week I was doing lots better. Ohh well glad I've the walking stick for support.

Anyways I at least got some tiny silk ribbon Autumn Leaves embroidery completed and after I rest up from my outings today I'll prep the postcard and hopefully get it mailed off this week.


Nov 3rd

I am asking those who love the outdoors to post a picture. A picture that YOU took. No description. The goal is to regain peace and harmony without negativity. Please copy the text, put a picture on YOUR page, and let's look at these. Here is mine.

Thank you Tami for your lovely picture! I needed that today as my hip pain is getting me down! 💞

Thanks friends for the reminder, my brain is kinda foggy this week!

Dang this bruise is moving upwards and ugly under the nail. I'm remembering a while back I had dropped something on that toe and chipped the inside corner of the nail (the white edge). So is the prenail under the skin that bruised finally coming out?  I better not lose the nail!!!!!  🤔

No comments: