Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Thankful Wednesday

Nov 2nd

Awesome!!!!


I totally LOVE this store, Aunt Monica's Attic that will have a booth at this event. Awesome store in Transcona for kids gifts and also for myself for a few adult things especially puzzles! ❣️❣️❣️

So today I visited Sylvia's, trimmed my fleece scarves adding cut ends before matching up, taking pictures and bagging them in sets and individual ones too! Sylvia knitted up 10 pairs of mitts and decided to help out Toy Mountain kids drive at Aunt Monica's Attic

Mine were sets in exchange for the beautiful music box doll she cleaned and redressed for me - I totally ♥️ her - she's home now!!! AND I got a sneak peak at my last doll (gotta get them named) of the totally new outfit she's getting! OHHH!!!



Then we dropped off the previously washed/dried parkas to the Wpg Fire Dept for their Coats for Kids drive. After that we dropped off all these hats, mitts, scarves and some with socks to Monica before stopping to check out Mission Thrift Store for a few goodies, basic and Christmassy! They now have for November a huge Christmas Store at the basement Banquet Hall next to Dollarama across the mall - awesome arrangement!!!

WOW!!!! This is truly nifty!!!!


No comments: