Sunday, November 20, 2022

Catchup - Nov 11th-19th

Nov 11th

Hmmmm I'm going to try and get to this one?


Beautiful image from the Royal Canadian Mint!


☃️ Well it kinda looks nice out there, after the storm. Just happy I'm not venturing out! That's a lot of snow in one evening/overnight to accumulate on my window sill!!! Plus the woman and dog were both trudging through virgin snow covered sidewalks! ☃️


Ohhhh just thought about ALL those silly geese who had not left as yet! I can just see them huddle down and ALL those lumps in the snow covered fields!!!!

Nov 12th

I love this!


Well these babies are out the door, these 4 are extras that might be spoken for and now onto winding shuttles for the Angels. They look lovely on my display stand, all visible than on my tree!


Ohhhh Sylvia and I saw these in the summer on our Churchill trip. Well this is what it looks like at the start of winter! Beautiful no matter the season! ❤️❤️❤️


My photos below.



This is brilliant for a porch type area, protected from 'winter'!!! ☃️☃️☃️


Nifty for those with children! And so many different ideas for this too!


Nov 14th

Another busy day, this time helping Edna sew up Christmas gifts for her family before her eye surgery! We're halfway done, so back tomorrow to finish off. I took over some taco salad ingredients and she treated us to Boston Pizza for supper! Once she started sewing I started my tatted angels and finished off one body just now. 


I need six by month end and I may make it as it does not take as long assembling as it does tatting! I just need more beads!!!

Nov 15th

I'm back at Edna's, quilted her bag fronts while Edna prepped her gifted stew for lunch! Now she's back to sewing up her bag and hopefully finished today! 💗




Well Edna finished off her bag she'll be gifting and we both love it!!! I even tatted 2/3 of another Angel while helping when




needed. Next week is finishing off her table toppers and then the pressure is off for her with these gifts! Now back to my projects!

Nov 17th

Well Oct 10th I posted this, "Ohhhhhh I'm having fun today with my version of a landscape postcard for this month's PFA swap!!!!! Hope it works out!" alongwith this first picture. 




Then life got real crazy for me with various rush projects and life in general that it kinda fell too the wayside.  

Then about a week or so ago I managed to cut the bargello strips and sew up the postcard backgrounds. And today I set tatting aside to finish of the free motion quilting of the foreground.


I also prepared the backs and even sandwiched them together. But then it was too late to finish them off, so that's tomorrow's job and mail off the swap item! It's late but I'm hoping once seen I'll be forgiven? 🙏

OMGG!!!! I was so tardy on this swap, I forgot to take finished pictures before mailing off! 😒😪 Maybe I can ask the recipient to send me pictures of front n back?

Hmmmm!


Scrumptious!!!


DANG DANG DANG!!! I just about crapped my pants driving home! Not funny as it also left me feeling like a heartfelt scare too!  

See I was at a red light at the fountains on York Ave and Memorial Blvd where there were 2-3 people and a person in a wheelchair hanging around. Just as the light changed the ones standing started to run away AND at the same time fireworks went off and upwards! SHIT!!! I'm still feeling stressed!!!!  Very disturbing for me!!!!! I was going to pull over and YELL at them but my insides felt scarey!!!  

This is a very interesting place to check out or take workshops/classes!

https://www.fundingchange.ca/mbcraftsmuseum/Y1FY-n5Atyuo2TA5?ref=Y1Ao7lKjbn8fHNQh


No comments: