Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Life is Awesome

Oct 11th

Okay I must be sick as I ventured out for another walk with Sylvia and Edna, this time to show Sylvia Kildonan Park.  Thats 4 days in a row for me, but not pushing myself.  And Nestor was there too to join us!  Another lovely day in Paradise!!!!  Who knows when we'll get another chance in ideal conditions, without mall walking!!!

Love the yellow light standard in autumn glory!




Beauties!!!

Nestor and Sylvia trying to figure out the makes!

Chevy truck and twin Cadillacs. 


Oct 12th

OMGG!!! I'm so happy I could have a crying spell! THANK YOU to Angela for being a sweetie with her truck coming with me yo Lockport and picking up this awesome corner curio cabinet! And thank yous to my neighbour Said and great nephew Keirnan for helping on this end to unload and cart upstairs for me!

It's beautiful and when I get my bedroom tallboy dresser, this will move there also to the inside corner visible from the hallway. Then my wall units can space out again and my bears back onto the floor between them! ❤️❤️❤️




Hey Jeanette do you recognize the wrap my 24" doll has on - that oversized tee-shirt had to go (that Sylvia and Len bought me before I started school)?

No comments: