Monday, October 10, 2022

Catchup - Oct 8th-10th

Oct 8th

Now it's completed, needs washing and starching.  Then try this pattern with beads on the ring shuttle, hope it works up good!


Oct 9th

Another AWESOME AUTUMN DAY!!!! It even inspired me to head out for a walk, so called Sylvia and both of us went for a stroll in St Vital Park then off to Smitty's for lunch! AWESOME!!! Even working on my Snowflakes while catching up on my Boost curling games. Then notices this view and decided to try 'panoramic' setting. 🥰💯❤️

This one was 1X setting.

This was 0.5X setting. You can see the bike route that took away two way traffic AND  half the time cyclists are still on the nearby sidewalk or on the vehicles lane dodging or obstructing traffic!  So stupid and annoying!

Oct 10th

Another lovely fall day and this time Edna joined Sylvia and I for a walk through some of Royalwood and saw the stump where Woody used to be. I'm glad there is a marker at the path intersection as a reminder. Definitely have to go back again to see if any newer carvings again. And apparently the artist was there working on a carving but we didn't see him. Also a couple mentioned Woody was moved to the St. Boniface Museum and got a refurbishing too, that too I've got to see!!!







Ohhhhhh I'm having fun today with my version of a landscape postcard for this month's PFA swap!!!!! Hope it works out!



No comments: