Sunday, June 28, 2020

Catchup - June 18th-21st

June 19th

Thank you Barb for having Dianne and I over for a brief port pillow making session!  You had our seating spaced and munchies to boot!  I soooooooooo needed this in person stitching time!  Thank you both!  💞💞💞

Just waiting at Bistro's Inferno for the girls to arrive!  I loved this place a few years ago and now once again get the chance to enjoy it!  They arrived and even a gift from Cindy! Thank you Cindy and Janice for joining me on my desire to eat out!  😘  We'll have to do it again!




Taunya's new puppy arrived yesterday and it's been bonding time for them all.  She said Bubba was finally calming down today!  Dahli sure is a cutie and I get to meet her and play with Bubba again tomorrow!





June 20th

Finally I completed stitching Block #5 of the MPQ Applique BOM, started in February or March, only 7 more to go!  Stems are chain embroidered as I didn't want to fight with skinny appliques!!!


This is so scarey and so many here think it's not bad and we can reopen totally!  👀👀👀  All I can say is keep an eye on those in ICU and deaths here and in the USA!  Open travel up and new waves are inevitable then more lockdowns!



OMGG guess I'm not going to visit the pugs now, hopefully tomorrow will be better!


Unbelievable!!!


June 21st

This is what I keep trying to tell people!


OMGG what an afternoon I've had visiting Taunya n Bubba's newest addition Dahli!  😍😍😍  And she even dressed her up knowing I commented on all the pink bling she was buying!  😂  Boy she's sure tiny but an attitude like Bubba's when he arrived, wanting to play with Fred.  Bubba is 9 months and Dahli 8 weeks, from the same breeder.  Dang she has sharp tiny teeth when she nipped me and glad I'm not Bubba when she's latched onto his lip! He just takes it and even backs up when she's had enough and forces him to!  Taunya and me too thinks she'll be the pushy one with lots of gusto!  🤣🤣🤣  OK I've gone crazy but this is the first visit so look to your heart's desire or not!  And these are they ones I kept, the better ones!!!



He's so attentive! 


She didn't go in. 

They play wonderfully! 


He was dragging around and sometimes flipping her over with this toy!


Then he changes toys when her interest wains with the other!

Here's when she was making noises and nipping him! 

These lawn pics show their true sizes. 



Didn't even notice the bunny! 



But I'm getting tired! 

Time out!!!

She's out cold!

And Bubba's keeping an eye on me just in case! 

I'm leaving and she's still out during the transfer to Mom! 

And still long after I'd left!  😍

Post from Taunya!

Looking at these pics... not sure if they played more or slept more?  🤔 either way, they are getting along better than I could have ever hoped for.  Bubba is happy 😍😊 Rose Anne Burdeny caught some good pics of them playing and the perspective of her (small) size.  She is definitely a tiny spit-fire 🔥😳  We start the work week schedule tomorrow 👍👍🐶  I think we will be good 😍

Wake up!



No comments: