Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Second Week April Catchup

April 9th

Oh it's been a hectic two days and about 30 masks later, and now feet up resting.  I still have many to stitch up but running low on elastic, so have gotten creative with ponytail elastics and next is ties.  Enough, need a time out!  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Still waiting for pics from Barb and Taunya with their masks on.  So let me know if you want one and whether elastic or ties and I'll try to accommodate for $7 each. And just to be fair there are some for sale for $5 advertised on the Winnipeg Free Press, if you wish.







April 10th

This sounds good advice, wonder if it'll work as my thin gloves won't work.


This will definitely be different with no visiting or travel and social distancing, but doable with phone and video sessions!  πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž


OK I have to share this.  OMGG that was awesome and covers it well, but the ending just about had me spitting my forkful of lunch out!!!! 

https://tovaleigh.com/videos/quarantine-the-soundtrack

Glad I stopped into Poko Momo on my way home after my walk!  I ordered the salmon rice bowl for take home and even if a little too spicy for me it was scrumptiously delicious!  Ate it all!!!

Well I'd not seen this one before. Tannis sent me the link!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XK6UnPoQhhA&feature=share

April 13th

We drove to Sturgeon Road and north to the Yellow Ribbon Greenway Trail and tried to stay in the treed areas but had this wide open airport stretch where my phone died at 2.64 kms and we turned back.  So guess we walked around 5.3 plus kms as we walked a half block before I remembered to turn on the counter.  It was downright chilly and pebble like snowing too!  No problem physical distancing there today!!!!



April 14th

Well this has been a weird start to helping celebrate a newborns arrival!  I'm so sorry Kim and Johnny!  February I was kinda busy pet sitting in that cold weather, then I came down with a shitty sinus infection that took three weeks in March to get well enough to get back to enjoying life only to be told to stay home, physical distancing!!!  SHEESH!!!

Lucky I got over to Marshall's to purchase the fabric on their last day open to the public and finally between quilting projects and face masks I finally uncovered my serger and completed Eloise's gift from both Dianne and myself!  Hopefully she's not outgrown it!   πŸ˜‰She even smiled at me through that danged window!!!!  I nearly lost it and had a crying spell!

Thank you Kim for the picture!


Reflections were horrible,
but the memory a treasure!

Dang tree in Kim's face!

Thank you Kim for the after picture.

No comments: