Monday, August 06, 2018

Catchup Again!

Aug 3rd

I think this describes me and my always pushing to try things others say I'm too old to do anymore!  🤣


And a perfect end to the day with Angela watching Wonder Woman at the Lyric Theater in Assiniboine Park!   Nice weather too and no bugs either!  Thank you Angela for your garden produce - it's going to Ontario with me!

Aug 4th

Edna's over with me at the dogs and I just finished helping straightening both our bargello tops and we cut out her borders but she'll sew them at home.  I've some handwork with and hope it's nice to out on the deck!


Aug 5th

I'm so happy that I've finished my "Birds of a Feather" row robin for a private group project.  It's ready to be mailed off and might even get to the person sewing them together well before the deadline.  Now to get back to my tatting and other projects.


Itsy bitsy paper pieces removed with my tweezer scissors. 



Melissa I just had to share from your post - describes me to a "T"!!!!


And now I'm spending time outside hand stitching and appreciating the lovely flowers with the dogs on either side of me!  Life can't be better right now!  😍  Ohhhh forgot listening to the chimes in the breeze too!




I wish the we weren't so close too the heavy traffic as the birds are so vocal and some so musical along with the chimes and the occasional dog barks!  So relaxing!

These boys are so funny!  They won't leave my side - Zero is a shade person like me and Fred a sun worshipper!



Opening night with Edna at the Metis Pavillion of Folklorama.  OMGG music was so fast they had to stop a couple times!





Jerry Anderson is the horse dancer that Edna knows too, besides these performers!

Plus some trophies they've won and a piece of art I love.



Aug 6th

Well I drove straight through to Dryden as traffic westbound was bumper to bumper at a crawl.  Lucky though cause a doe jumped out in front of me, crossed the road in between the slow moving traffic!  YOWSERS!  Then on a passing lane I was close to being sideswiped by an SUV pulling a big boat that was a good foot over the dividing lines into my lane so I travelled over the chewed up warning strip to avoid a collision.   Now to relax for a week unless Sylvia has plans.

No comments: