Saturday, November 04, 2017

Winnipeg!

About 12:30ish I'm at Oakwood Cafe and Bistro having borscht and cheese toast with Edna before heading out for a walk inside Polo Park.


An hour ago we were in South Osborne enjoying lunch but on the way back these fluffy snowflakes were falling and just about whiteout conditions.  As we approached Osborne n Broadway we realized the Golden Boy was obliterated!  Yep gone from sight!  Edna promptly said we forget walking Polo Park and head home to sew.  I'm going to work on my "Unwilling Journey into Bobbin Lace" story then sewing while watching the Jets play.   I was OK with that and 5 minutes after sweeping (can't find a shovel) the front walk of near 4 inches of fresh snow I take this picture of it covered again.  Guess I'll be going out again before bed to help reduce the work for tomorrow.


No comments: