Friday, November 24, 2017

Busy Couple of Days

Well I'm still having fun making up selvedges fabrics for pot holders, coasters, notebook covers and now individual placemats or table toppers.  The other day I stitched up two Christmas stocking fronts.  Even enjoying the effects of fabric and thread trimmings filling up the quart jar!  Wonder if there's something creative jelling here?  Both dogs are napping on the leather loveseat!  Definitely not for company.  LOL!!!


The picture below - one on the right I alternated a few stretch stitches.  This take too long and harder to control fabric too.  😁   The other one is gold triangles.  The stockings were like a closed cross stitch in iridescent - doesn't show up disappointed.


Sky looks like it should be SPRING not the seasonal WINTER!  As the sun sets colour gets deeper rain stormy!


Don'tcha LOVE this table and matching glasses /dishes?  Leftovers for supper but just as yummy looking and tasting!


OK I'm calling it quits for sewing tonight and packing up my machine etc and dropping it off at home tomorrow.  These last two will become individual placemats or table centres.  The one on the left will need finishing strips to cover over the meeting edges.  I would say since Wednesday evening I've sewn up close to a metre of selvedges fabric ready for whatever projects they go into.  And this jar of trimmings is intriguing me more and more.



No comments: