Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Accomplished Weekend

Glad of the quilting I managed to get done after the ladies breakfast out and then a visit at McD's with the group and a bit of shopping etc.  This weekend I quilted 7 of the 10 projects I'd planned for plus I sewed up 3 table runners.  Now to hope this fog warning does lift overnight as they say and then I'll get on the road after 10 am back to Winnipeg.

I think I overdid the colour today! 

I LOVE this one!

These cuties are free motion quilted and walking foot edged.

First one - basic quilting.


Second one - experimented with geometric triangles.  LOVE this one. 


Third one - cross hatch quilting.  Interesting. 


Sylvia just loves her Pfaff Ambition 1.0 and sewed up 3 table runners and even quilted the first one but needs it's binding hand stitched.  The other two are full of pins waiting to be quilted.  So she was more productive than usual.  I think I tired her out!

No comments: