Friday, February 10, 2012

"Mark the Goat" is Complete

Yep that is what Jane the designer has named this specific goat pattern challenged by Mark Myers.

I'm kinda sorry that I used the green shade of cotton but glad I chose the pearls - kind of classy looking is my "gruff goat" minus this scraggly goatie!!!

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
Day 6

Day 7 - here I thought it was an animal of some kind
Day 8 - here I knew it was a goat!

Day 8

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12 - The END!!!


I just LOVE these TIAS - Tat it and See what it grows up to be!!!  It's too bad Jane does these only yearly, but I'm sure it takes ages to plan them out and then prepare the individual steps for all of us to enjoy!  So yes I will wait patiently for the next one.

BUT in the mean time I think I'm going to prepare a type of CQd block for the two I've participated in and do some kind of wall hanging that will grow with each new TIAS I participate in.  Yep I like this plan more and more.

3 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

What a clever pattern! I loved the chance to see it grow step by step like this!

Thearica said...

Do you sell your tatting? I love tatting to use on my CQ blocks too.

Rose Anne B said...

Thanks Kerry and I can't take the credit of reposting the steps - saw this on someone else's blog and thought WOW great idea and I did so with this TIAS.

Yes Thearica I have sold a few tatted motifs but mostly exchanges and/or used them on RR blocks.