Sunday, July 19, 2009

PC on the Fritz!

Okay, I'm just not up to fighting with that PC anymore. I keep getting locked up sometimes just 5 minutes into emails and sometimes down the stretch, then I can't reboot at all, have to power down. I wait a bit then power up again and get Reboot error insert disk and enter!!! So then I have to shut off again along with the power bar, wait a while and then try again. I just don't have the patience nor the time to fight with it. Obviously something is wrong with the hard drive and once my PC Techie is back from vacation and has the time he'll check it out again. AT LEAST I did a complete backup a month ago so Thank God for that at least. And who knows how much it'll cost - I may be without a PC for a long while and have to make use of the Library like I did the first two years of my Yahoo Group life! Not a problem just dang inconvenient! LOL!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh, YUCK!! I hope that the guy with the magic fingers can restore it cheaply for you!!