Monday, July 13, 2009

July 4th Storm

Shoot I forgot that I had left Dauphin July 4th with black clouds a forming in the distance north of Dauphin, but as I drove away I realized they were coming at me!!! I truly felt bad for the Dauphin Country Fest crowd as they got poured on and even a hailstorm from start to finish this weekend. Well around Durston Park, not far from the junction, I took these pics and then didn't dare stop from Ste. Rose through to Laurier as it poured and I was glad there was very little traffic on the road. Then the rest of the way was lovely - go figure!!!




Do you see the speeding rabbit?





Weird storms everywhere!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I agree, those are some awesome clouds!! And it took me a minute, but I did see the rabbit!
Hope you are feeling better!