Sunday, December 07, 2008

More Postcards

Well it's a good thing I've these postcards to keep me occupied this weekend as I've been threatened with repossession of some of my personal items in the near future if I do not fork over a large sum of money (in my opinion anyways). So needless to say I'm unnerved and I've my Trustee and Financial Advisor looking into the legality of this and seeing what my resolution will be. Hopefully totally dropped, since the TV is not working and the other items are not worth what was noted even if they could resell them, also I've been told they don't want the items but the money - which is a non-issue. So like I said, a good thing I have these postcards to work on to keep me sane!

Here are three pictures, one is of a completed silhouette and the other two showing eleven various Hats n Boots I've prepared for that special order (if it goes through) - they are not finished as yet - see my home PC is being overhauled so I haven't finished the computer printed backs. Maybe this next week.







Yes, that's feathers you see in some of those hats!!! I still have to stitch a buckle of sorts on some of the bands then they'll be finished.

And in between these I've also been working on the December birthday postcards for another group and they are just about finished. Just to generate the computer printed backs and then they too are ready to be shipped off.

AND if that's not enough I did shortened a pair a pants I picked up a while ago and even hemmed them!!! WOW!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love your new postcards!